Snacking has become a side hobby these days. Side hustle even. Well, if your stomach is a bottomless pit like mine then it might as well be a freakin’ full-time job. With all that said, guilt may inevitably come with your snacking habits but in all honesty, you should never ever ever EVER regret anything your heart and especially stomach desire. No stomach left behind, AMIRITE? Anyway, here are my top 7 favorite snacks you gotta try that will help reduce the pain of guilty and gluttony:
- Hippeas: When you’re craving something crunchy and savory but still want it to be organic, gluten-free, vegan, baked not fried, plant-based, packed with fiber, and low in calories. Hippeas is your new best friend. My personal all-time favorite is the sriracha sunshine 🙂
- Perfect Bar: If you love peanut butter as much as I do (that’s merely impossible), then this bar is PERFECT for you. The ingredients are so real and down to earth that they gotta be refrigerated. Hands down, dark chocolate chip peanut butter is my forever fave flave. Just sayin.
- Noosa Yoghurt: Talk about creamy and decadent. This yogurt is too sinfully delicious for your own. Try it and thank me later. Lemon will always have my heart. It will have yours too.
- YASSO: Dessert with benefits? Hello. It’s made with greek yogurt and tastes like REAL ice cream. Mint chocolate chip, peanut butter cup, and cinnamon bun are my go-tos to kick that sweet tooth craving.
- Square Bar Popcorn: Packed with protein, this popcorn is unlike any other and tastes bomb AF. Whether you like sea salt, kettle corn or a lil spice, there’s a flavor for every taste bud. (Pssst: Get 20% off with code KimiasKravings20)
- EatingEVOLVED: Chocolate: It’s food, not candy is the mantra and couldn’t agree more. If you believe this too then you gotta try em out for yourself. Coconut butter cups to roasted coconut butters and hot chocolates, your chocolate-loving self will be eternally grateful.
- Purely Elizabeth: From pumpkin cinnamon to banana nut butter and chocolate sea salt, this aint your grandma’s granola, this is superfood granola made with the realest ingredients out there.