- Juice & Java NYC: Located in the West Village, this cozy cafe features endless favorite from classic avo toast and lox to fresh fruit smoothies and juices to quinoa bowls and of course, java for those motivated by caffeine.
- Covina: All-day spot in the Park South Hotel is perfect when you’re craving pasta, pizza & Mediterranean-American fare & cocktails all in one place.
- NOMO Kitchen: Modern restaurant serving upscale farm-to-table New American cuisine & cocktails located in the NoMo hotel.
- Bowery Road: Classic yet contemporary American restaurant in the Hyatt serving farmer’s market–sourced plates & cocktails on tap.
- Harold’s Meat + Three: Eatery in the Arlo Hudson Square offering an updated twist on casual Southern fare.